Rss

Oh No Hour Contest for March 30, 2012

Home Forums Oh No Hour Contests Oh No Hour Contest for March 30, 2012

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oh no hour

The Oh No Hour contest for March 30, 2012  starts today and ends on the 28th!  Using the template below you are to make a brand new banner for our new site!  DO NOT USE FAN ART OR ALREADY MADE BANNERS.  Find your own images and use them for the banner. Please make sure as well that they are anime related. If the image is from the manga of the anime please use colored images unless the black and white has good gray scale and is easy to see.  Make sure you have a type font that is easily read (No foreign language font or computer symbols) and clearly says “Anime Club of Truman.”  The two black bars on the template are a means to make a complete border if wanted on the site.  Check out some of the banners that are up already as examples!

templete
    Banner images 940 × 198 pixels will be used as is.

Good luck and have fun! 😀  If any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.  All banners will be judged by the officers.  Winners banner is used on site.  Submissions end at Noon on Wednesday.  Even if you have won Oh No Hour but have a banner still submit one if you want.

• This topic was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by Avatar photoJacque.
    • This topic was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by Avatar photoWindstriker.

Your image pleases me

I am glad of this. :3 I really want to play more Katamari.

I already made one. … If I so choose to, may I send in another one or two? Something tells me that I might waste quite a bit of time on making these, even if it isn’t just for the sake of a contest.

Another few other things:
    ~ Are both .png and .jpg formats acceptable?
    ~ Do we send these straight to Jacque?
    ~ When the contest is said and done, will only the winning banner– no matter how good the others may be on a competitive level– be given the privilege of showing up on the site? Or might some runners up be able to appear randomly as banners as well?

First please remember that if you already won Oh No hour and others have not won it yet then you are not eligible to win again.

I would like there to be a limit of one please. If you feel like you made one that is better you can replace it but please do not send in two.

1. they can be both .png and .jpg

2. Yes please. I am the one running the contest.

3. Only the winning banner will be placed on the site as of right now. I need to have full discussion with all other officers on this matter since I am not the only one judging the banners.

Alright, no big. With the club being comparatively big this year (and thus, for some reason, absolutely equating the # of registered club members with the # of sure-fire Oh No Hour participants), I guess I was thinking that rule wouldn’t be holding so strongly this semester. Still, I had fun– though hours-knocked-off-of-sleep fun, hah (… hah)– doing it. Still, I’m gonna send it in. 😉

All righty then. Still submit. This ends at noon. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.