Rss

Does anyone else miss…

Home Forums Randomness Does anyone else miss…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Does anyone else miss going out to eat after club meetings at Pancake City? It was a nice to go with people after a meeting and just talk about whatever. It was a great way to get to know people outside of club. Sometimes after eating we would head to someone’s house to keep talking.

Though we didn’t always go out to eat. Sometimes we just ended up heading towards someone’s place to hang out without having to pay for food. Just the element of hanging out after club has sort of gone away and I kind of miss that. It was fun.

I’m sure there are other things that we used to do, but this is the one that I miss the most. If anyone else has something that they want to talk about that they miss feel free to add it.

I wouldn’t be adverse to starting that up. Though I’m not really sure if that’s the right term. It’s much more relaxed than “starting up” it’s more of an occurrence that just… happens. EITHER WAY. I know it helped me a lot my Freshman year, I didn’t know anybody until I got to Anime Club. Perhaps if I had done the same for newer members as I got older, they wouldn’t have left. I’ve got a small library of board/card games, xbox, PS2, DS, 3DS, as well as Pokemon and Magic cards. If people stick around, I may bring my Wii back up, though I don’t know that I have much beyond Wii Sports for a multiplayer environment. Hm. Perhaps this is part of what I was missing. I thank you, Sara. It’s a bit too little too late coming from me, but I look back, and I’ve kind of been a half-ass president lately. Due to you and Jacque, I’m seeing that.

Well, you are in your final semester so it is understandable that you are busy. You are also human.

I know last semester after club me, Jacque, and Travis had stayed after club and talked. We sometimes went to Jacque’s apartment, where Shannon would join us sometimes.

We once went to Pancake City with Jacque’s roommate and some of her friends. With going out to eat you do sort of have to set it up a bit ahead of time so that people know that it is happening and have money. Otherwise you might spend close to an hour just figuring out if you are going out to eat and where. I know when we went out last semester me and Jacque split pancakes between the two of us and split the bill.

It’s never too late, you just need to plan it and go with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.