Rss

One Piece Discussion (Spoilers)

Home Forums Anime General One Piece Discussion (Spoilers)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I hate not realizing until Wed. that One Piece is on break >_<

Well, we know that WhiteBeard, or Edward Newgate, had the gura gura no mi. We don’t know when he got it, but he was fromo Gold Rogers reign as was Shiki who has the devil fruit power to make things fly….also Sengoku of the marines had the human devil fruit that is mystical (budda mode). He was from Rogers era as well. Almost all the devil fruits have been around for a while since there is a book on what has been gathered on them. I think they might also transfer their powers back to specified fruits.

I like how Ian is thinking but, you still have to technically eat the fruit so I get confused on how it works.

I kind of figure that they probably were around during Gold Roger’s time. Jacque brings up some good points about it and I don’t really have anything that I can think of to add to it.

Hmm, I like Ian’s theory but I really don’t know how it counts as eating, Jacque. Unless maybe it just needs to get into something (like what Ian said). Hmm, would it work if you basically turned the devil fruit into a liquid and injected it into someone’s blood stream? Because if that could work I think that would help support Ian’s theory about it.

Hmm Oh the questions we bring up that Oda will probably answer later in the manga. At least, if caught up, we know if the right fruit (maybe???) is nearby and sadly if the user passes on, that the fruit changes into a devil fruit. Guess we only get baby steps for info for right now.

Oh and Emily, I know how you feel!!! I really wanted One Piece chapter today, heck even the PS3 Pirate Warrior game can not be played by me right now! T.T

By the way …. ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS IS OUT SINCE YESTERDAY ON THE PLAY STATION NETWORK!!!

Hooray for an early release!

The elemental users that deal with water are an interesting topic. The ex-admiral who’s name escapes me ,who was of the ice element, was able to traverse the sea by creating a path of ice. Now in this most recent chapter we have the harpy Mone create snow. My question is can these users utilize sea water to freeze and create a type of prison similar to sea stone or is sea water off-limits in terms of manipulation for those of the water-based element?

I would assume that sea-water would be off limits to Devil Fruit users with water-based elements to be able to manipulate. They might be able to freeze it over like Aokiji did but probably can only affect it but not control it. It is sea-water after all which is the weakness to all devil fruit users. Though I could be completely wrong on this though.

Hopefully Mocha will live. This arch keeps putting me on the edge of my seat with each chapter.

I think we have bot.

Anyway, back on topic, what did people think of the last chapter?

I will probably just be talking to myself here, this is One Piece related so I feel that I can put it here. Chopper Tofu Treat. If you want more info on this click on the link. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-01-12/one-piece-anime-inspires-chopper-tofu-treat

It’s something just in Japan, as far as I can tell. But it is interesting.

Any ideas about what might happen in the next chapter of One Piece? Also, how do you think Doflamingo was flying through the air. It probably has something to do with his power.

I’m probably going to still be talking to myself. This last chapter was interesting. Anyone else wondering what the “heart” seat is? Ussop and Nami getting to show off some of their techniques. What they said before attacking was just so amusing and fits with their personalities.

Oh, I was looking through Anime News Network and found an article saying that One Piece Film Z has been nominated for Animation of the Year. If you want to read more go here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-01-22/one-piece-evangelion-wolf-children-momo-friends-earn-japan-academy-prize-nods

New One Piece chapter is out a day early, but there won’t be a new chapter next week.

Which is sadness. On the other hand, excited for the appearance of Aoikiji! And I can’t help but feel sorry for Law. But it’s so much fun to watch his plans be completely destroyed by Luffy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.