Rss

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Home Forums Gaming Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Well Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 came out today. I haven’t gotten either of them yet but I will probably get one of them later in the week. So which of the games are people planning on getting?

Also the Genesect Event begins today and will run until November 12th of this year. There is also the Dream Raider which can be used for the games available for download but I think that costs money as well as needing a 3DS.

Are you planning as playing as a boy or a girl and which starter are you planning on getting?

Just wondering, how many people have either Pokemon Black 2 or White 2? Also, would anyone want to do a Funfest Mission before club starts or between shows? Since one of the medals that you earn through a funfest mission need 10 people taking part and the other needs 30 people. Somehow, I don’t think we’ll get 30 people at club with the games. Maybe 10.

I have Black 2. Rolling with Oshawott this time, not because Serperior has been replaced in my heart as the coolest Gen V starter, but because his moveset was extremely lacking in Black 1 (I taught mine Aerial Ace for lack of anything better) and I’m hoping Samurott’s will impress me a bit more. xP Honestly, I used to be a rabid Fire-type fan (Charizard! Typhlosion! Blaziken! <3 ), but I'm getting sick of the Fire/Fighting combo. Tepig is adorable, but Emboar is boring to me.

Anyone else using an excessive number of Eeveelutions in their party this time around because of Castelia Park? 😀 3/6 of my party are already Eeveelutions, and I'm thinking of adding another once I can get Glaceon or Leafeon.

I would love to do Funfest stuff (or other things) if others would. =P Beats sitting for an hour before shows start!

• This reply was modified 11 years, 5 months ago by Avatar photoBarnOwl93.

I’m always up for the funfest missions since I would like to try and get to level 30 for all of the pass powers. A daunting task considering the higher level missions require an obscene amount of people. (Higher collective scores for higher missions means better chance to level up your B/W levels)

Maybe next club meeting we should do a funfest mission. Anyone want to be the one to start it?

Wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. I was doing the Training with Martial Artists Funfest mission and I forgot that my opponent’s Lv. 17 Scraggy is part dark type thus having my Lv. 47 Lugia use a psychic type move on it. The strange part is that when it attacked with Low Kick it did hit my pokemon but did no damage. I figure it might have something to do with levels and typings but it was weird. It didn’t even do one damage to my pokemon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.