Rss

Show Nominations for Spring 2013

Home Forums Club Business Show Nominations for Spring 2013

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is cutting it a bit close, but this is the thread to nominate
    shows for ongoing show voting. How this works is that you can nominate
    a show that we watched last semester to be placed on the ballot to be
    voted on. Please make sure that the show that you suggest can be
    watched within a semester and that it wasn’t a finished ongoing show
    within the last two years. If it is a show that wasn’t finished last semester as an ongoing show, then feel free to suggest it. Though I think we were planning on having a specialty night at some point to finish up Pumpkin Scissors. If it is show from this semester it will be on the list.

Here is a link to the forum with the shows that we have watched: http://anime.truman.edu/?forum=show-schedule

I’ll go ahead and get the ball rolling with Baccano!, Durarara!!, and S-Cry-Ed.

• This topic was modified 11 years ago by Avatar photoZorina.

Are any of the shows shown over the last couple weeks (including this upcoming Friday) completely excluded from consideration?

Anyway…. here are my suggestions if we’re just talking about the weeks between August & December of last year.
    Mawaru Penguindrum (24 Episodes)
    Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (24 Episodes)
    Steins;Gate (24 Episodes, 25 if you include that BD-exclusive one)
    anoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day (12 episodes)

Hyouka and Infinite Stratos are my nominations.

I was going to say let’s finish Baccano, but Sara beat me to it

Ah, Dylan clarified that shows shown the last couple weeks can be counted as well. Considering that, I’d like to see Occult Academy considered.

And, uh… will any of the shows shown this Friday (2/1) count towards a nomination? If so, I’d like to finally nominate Psycho Pass. That technically isn’t over just yet, but the show is only going to be 22 episodes, but 14 have already aired, and looking at its schedule on ANN, the final episode will air on March 19th– which ought to give us the ability to watch the entire show this semester.

John, all of the shows seen from this semester automatically go on the list. The shows we see today are included as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.