Rss

One Piece Discussion (Spoilers)

Home Forums Anime General One Piece Discussion (Spoilers)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

As a huge fan of One Piece, I figured I may as well get the ball rolling on talking about it.

Topics can include: What is your favorite character? Which devil's fruit power would you like to have? What was a moment that made you laugh/cry/angry? What did you like/don't like about the latest chapter?

If I could have any fruit power, I would love to have Robin's "Hana Hana no Mi." Multiple limbs would be so cool!

Hana Hana no mi would be really useful and the more i think about it the more I like it.

But you know, I think I’d like to be able to control the wind. I deem this fruit the Kaze Kaze No Mi.

And now I pose a question for the fans, what is your favorite arc and mini-arc?
    Right now I’m torn between Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard for arc and for mini-arc I definitely have to choose the Davy Beck fight. Power of the ‘fro, dude. Power of the ‘fro.

I think I have cried pretty at least once during all of the flashbacks since Nami’s. I might have felt bad during the previous back stories but Nami’s was the one that first got me to cry. Even rereading or watching the flash backs I tend to cry a bit.

Not sure what my favorite arc is.

ALL the flashbacks are pretty much horrible! Going through, the adults in their life have lost: arm, child’s life, own life, leg [which was then EATEN], respect/life, life/knowledge/child, relationship, AND entire crew (brook counts as an adult in this one).
    ALL of them are horrible
    And now I made myself sad…

• This reply was modified 11 years, 8 months ago by Avatar photoGenevieve.

I won’t disagree with them being horrible, its just that for some reason I didn’t cry during Zoro, Usopp, and Sanji’s back stories. I don’t know why! I just said that Nami’s was the first to get me to cry and any back stories revealed after hers have also made me cry.

Oh, I guess Luffy’s back story when Shanks lost his arm counts in the group with Zoro and the others. I never viewed it the same since One Piece starts off with that instead of being flashed back to. But the rest of his back story made me cry.

ALL of them are downers which is why Luffy must either quickly do something badass that makes us cheer him on or do something so incredibly stupid/funny that it breaks the tension and makes us laugh. This also applies to the other Strawhats/characters that we are rooting for. Both of which are things that he and they are exceptionally skilled at.

Just wondering if anyone has read the latest chapter?
    Brownbeard Bus!

And omg Sanji! How the hell did he hear the tears falling? N/m it’s one piece and that’s all you need to know.

Best to just assume that it is some sort of power that Sanji has. During the Fishmen Island arch was it implied or stated that Sanji had awakened some sort of Haki? Not sure about this though since I could just be misremembering details.

Sanji and Zoro are able to use two Haki while Luffy is able to use three Haki. What Sanji used was most likely Mantra/Observation Haki.

Ah, ok.

Hmm, who are your top five non-Strawhat characters?
    My would have to be Law, Vivi, Ace, Shanks, and Dr. Kureha (not in any particular order).

darkside

Non strawhat favs from me are boa, poison warden guy whos name escapes me, white beard, aokiji, iceburg, and rob lucci

I love Boa Hancock, Ivankov, Kizaru, Monet, and Law. 😀

How do you think devil fruit powers get transferred to non animal like and non human like things?

Marco, Camie, Law, Shanks, and Ace.

If I had to guess, I would say that it has something to do with how normal fruits get transformed into devil fruits. Like inserting the fruit in the object and then has the devil power transferred to the new fruit.

On a similar subject, has it ever been specified how long devil fruits have existed? Were devil fruit users prominent during Gold Roger’s reign?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.