Rss

Show Schedule for February 24, 2017

Home Forums Show Schedule Show Schedule for February 24, 2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    usersites

6:00 – 6:30 PM Meet and Greet

6:30 – 7:00 PM Show Suggestions, Announcements, Sound Tests, Voting

7:00 – 8:00 PM Stitch (the anime) (cringe, near-death experience, mild bullying)
    A spin-off series of Disney’s Lilo & Stitch.
    In the new story, the alien creature Stitch is running off on the mad scientist Jumba’s space scooter when he gets caught in a space storm and has to make an emergency landing at Izayoi Island, the southermost tip of Japan. There, he meets Yuuna, a spirited fourth-grade girl who happens to know karate. Yuuna tells Stitch about the Stone of Chitama, a mysterious object that can make any wish come true. However, he has to perform 43 good deeds to receive his wish.
    stitch! photo Stitch_zpsiedbfrpr.jpg

8:00 – 9:00 PM Avatar the last Airbender (mild violence)
    “Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.”
    Avatar photo Avatar_zpsqb3u1dm4.gif

–Oh No! Game–

9:00 – 10:00 PM DanMachi Ep. 5-6 (violence, blood, fanservice)
    DanMachi 5-6 photo Danmachi 5-6_zpskrijuezc.jpeg

10:00 – 11:00 PM Baccano! Ep. 5-6 (violence, blood, body horror)
    Baccano! 5-6 photo Baccano 5-6_zpsykdtdzs4.jpeg

11:00 – Midnight Molly’s Oh No! Hour
    gif molly photo gif Molly T_zpsd1caia1v.gif

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.