Rss

Show Schedule for May 1, 2015

Home Forums Show Schedule Show Schedule for May 1, 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    usersites

6:00 – 6:30 PM Meet and Greet

6:30 – 7:00 PM Announcements, Show Voting, and Sound Test(s)

7:00 – 8:00 PM My Love Story (Satisfaction Warning)
    Gouda Takeo is a freshman in high school. (Both estimates) Weight: 120kg, Height: 2 meters. He spends his days peacefully with his super-popular-with-girls, yet insensitive childhood friend, Sunakawa. One morning, on the train to school, Takeo saves a girl, Yamato, from being molested by a pervert. Could this be the beginning of spring for Takeo?
    My Love Story photo My Love Story_zps4lz6f9av.jpg

8:00-9:00 PM Disgaea (Violence and Fanservice)
    From the darkest realms of another dimension emerges the story of Laharl, the son of a demon overlord, and his two sidekicks: his impish servant and an angelic assassin. Awoken from a two-year, poison-induced nap, Laharl learns of his father’s demise and blazes a trail of destruction on his quest to declare rule over the Netherworld. Never skimping on the wisecracks, the diabolical prince and his accomplices battle dragons, sorceresses, robots, power-hungry humans, and corrupt angels.

Based on the popular adventure games, Disgaea lunges at you with a full-force attack. You can laugh, cry, scream or squirm, but you can’t escape the wrath of Laharl, dood!
    Disgaea photo Disgaea_zpsedtofnzj.jpg

9:00 – 10:00 PM Log Horizon (17-18) (Violence and Fanservice)
    Log Horizon 17 photo Log Horizon 17_zpsfa76aada.png

10:00 – 11:00 PM Durarara!! (17-18) (Graphic Violence and Fanservice)
    Durarara 17 photo Durarara 17_zps9od9z2af.jpg

11:00 – Midnight Oh No! Hour (Danielle)
    gif 6 photo gif 6_zps6eiku51q.gif

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.