Rss

Show Schedule for October 9, 2015

Home Forums Show Schedule Show Schedule for October 9, 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    usersites

6:00-6:30 PM Meet and Greet

6:30-7:00 PM Announcements, Show Voting, and Sound Test(s)

7:00-8:00 PM My Love Story (Brief Encounter with a Molester, and Extreme Levels of Cuteness!)
    Gouda Takeo is a freshman in high school. (Both estimates) Weight: 120kg, Height: 2 meters. He spends his days peacefully with his super-popular-with-girls, yet insensitive childhood friend, Sunakawa. One morning, on the train to school, Takeo saves a girl, Yamato, from being molested by a pervert. Could this be the beginning of spring for Takeo?
    My Love Story photo My Love Story_zpspmxpfhs5.jpg

8:00-9:00 PM Working!! (Misinterpretation of “Innuendo”, Mild/Frequent Violence)
    Set in a family restaurant in Hokkaido, the northern prefecture of Japan, 16-year-old high school student Souta Takanashi works part-time along with his strange co-workers: Popura Taneshima, a high school girl who’s a year older than Souta, yet easily mistaken for an elementary/middle schooler, and Kyoko Shirafuji, the 28-year-old store manager who doesn’t bother to do any work at all.
    Working photo working_zpsuokgz6ny.jpg

9:00-10:00 PM Snow White with the Red Hair 7 & 8 (Violence, and Fluff)
    Snow White 7 photo snow white 7_zps4j1lekah.gif

10:00-11:00 PM Assassination Classroom 7 & 8 (Hostage, Public Bath Scene, Actual Violence, and B-Sensei)
    Ass Class 8 photo Assassination Classroom 8_zpswzhlrwjm.jpg

11:00-Midnight Jacob’s Oh No! Hour
    gif 14 photo gif 14_zps3lgqdifn.gif

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by usersites.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.