Rss

November 11, 2012

Home Forums Minutes November 11, 2012

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SOS—Not FMA. Will vote on it at a later

YYH or FT voting over christmas break. Let the poll run for entirety of break.

t-shirt contest? Post rules on the forum and everywhere else that we can. Submissions over winter break so the art majors can have a chance to breathe. Have submissions by Jan 18th. Classes start on Jan 14th. Voting in club or on the internet?
    Monochrome. Front or back? Front and back? All front and in black is the cheapest. Sarah will show Jeannie where the shirts were done at last year.
    8.5”x11” fit on printer paper. Portrait style, preferably?

International film festival has started. Do members want to get together and go?

Pokemon night next semester? Do we want to advertise it? Posters for specialty nights—give a better turnout.

Posters. POSTERS EVERYWHERE. JEANNIE YOU WILL BE BUSY

19th for Miyazaki night? No. We want advertisement and have it as an introduction/recruitment night. We just must be careful of copyright.
    CSI will come down on our asses. We must be sneaky and ninja. Sadly this means no posters. Why did we have this brain fart?

Can I find another hooptydoo like what funimation used to have? I know what I’m talking about.

Christmas party. Dec. 8th. Dylan will make those reservations on Monday. Mention price range and rules of gift exchange at the party. Cannot be all food. Shouldn’t be jewelry, not all of us girls like jewelry.

Will the bank lie to us? We must sue them if they do.

Pizzas at the first meeting? That will give them the expectation that we will always provide food. Dylan is good at talking himself out of his ideas. Money and expectations.

Order pizza: get data the Friday before the party. Don’t do it the night of. Pre-order the pizza for the party. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-08/st-louis-film-festival-to-show-berserk-asura-tatsumi

Nov. 16th and Nov 17th are the ones that we would be able to attend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.